Sangria Sundays at Bishop Estate Winery is a summer thing.
Come each Sunday and we will have Sangria for you to try that is made from our wines!
Strawberry Pineapple Sangria
- 1 Bottle of Bishop Estate El-If-I-Know
- 1 Bottle of Bishop Estate Tipsie Cow
- 1 /2 Bag of Frozen Sliced Strawberries (14 oz Bag)
- 1/2 Bag of Frozen Pineapple Chucks (16 oz Bag)
- 1/2 Orange sliced
- 1/2 Lemon sliced
- 1/2 large can of Pink Lemonade Concentrate
Pour all the ingredients above in to a Gallon Picture and muddle a bit and leave sit for 4 hours or overnight.
When ready to serve add:
- 1/2 Large 7up Soda- cold
- 3 Cups of Cran/Strawberry Juice- cold
Blend and Chill. Serve Cold!
Variations: To give it more strawberry flavor, add a Bishop Estate Pure Strawberry Wine in place of the El-If-I-Know wine.
To give your Sangria more Kick, add 1 cup of strawberry or fruit brandy.
Tip: Freeze some Cran/Strawberry Juice with fruit in a medium size type deli container to keep your sangria cold without diluting it, or put in individual cube trays with a strawberry in it to put in your individual glasses.