- 1 Bottle of Bishop Estate Applenoonie Apple Wine
- 1 Bottle of Bishop Estate Tipsie Cow or Overworked Dry Riesling Wine (for a less sweet Sangria)
- 1/2 small Bag of Frozen Mango
- 1/2 small bag Frozen Peaches
- 1/2 Apple sliced thin
- 1/2 large can of Orange Juice Concentrate
Pour all the ingredients above in to a Gallon Picture and muddle a bit and leave sit for 4 hours or overnight.
When ready to serve add:
1/4 Large 7up Soda or too top
1 1/2 cups of Cranberry Juice
1 cup peach nectar and 1 cup mango nectar
Add a cinnamon stick for a little cinnamon kick- optional
Makes a Gallon Pitcher. Serve over ice with a little bit of fruit in the glass for garnish and to eat at end for a treat!
Variations: If you like it drier use Regular Cranberry Juice (not the cocktail) and use club soda instead of 7up.
Tip: Freeze some additional cranberry juice and nectar with fruit in a medium size type deli container to keep your sangria cold without diluting it, or put in individual cube trays with some berries to put in your glass. This Sangria is made a little concentrated to be served over regular ice, and can take the ice diluting it a bit!